TERMS OF SERVICES
DBVI.org Terms and Conditions of Use
Licenses And Restrictions
- By using this site, you agree to the terms stated hereinafter.
- If you disagree with any of the terms stated hereinafter, please do not use this site.
- These terms govern your use of the website, including all contents (such as text, data, information,software, graphics, photographs, video, audio etc.) that Dada Bhagwan Vignan Institute, Kansas and its associate Trusts / concerns (hereinafter referred as “DBVI”) may make available through the site (collectively referred as “materials”) and any services that DBVI may provide through the site (collectively referred as “services”).
- The website, materials, and services are referred to in these terms collectively as the “dbvi.org website”.
- We reserve the right to change these terms at any time, so please check for changes when you use the site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to these terms means that you accept those changes.
- The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyrights and trade mark laws.
- The materials at this site and any linked site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
- We (“DBVI”) disclaim all warranties,express or implied, including, but not limited to,warranties of title and implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose
- We (“DBVI”) do not warrant that the functions contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- We (“DBVI”) do not warrant or make any representation regarding the use or the result of the use of the materials in this site or in third-party sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. You (and not DBVI) assume the entire cost of all necessary maintenance, repair or correction.
Limitations Of Liability
- In no event shall DBVI will be liable for (a) any indirect, special, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages or (b) any damages whatsoever in excess of one hundred United States Dollar (USD 100.00) (including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of revenues, lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of use, business interruption, or other intangible losses), arising out of or in connection with the usage of dbvi.org website or any linked site (including, without limitation, use, inability to use, or the results of use of the dbvi.org websites), whether such damages are based on warranty, contract, tort, statute, or any other legal theory and even if DBVI has been advised (or should have known) of the possibility of such damages.
- If you are dissatisfied with any dbvi.org material, or with any of our terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using dbvi.org
Revisions and Errata
- The materials appearing on dbvi.org web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. DBVI does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. DBVI may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. DBVI does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Use of Email Addresses or any other contact details
- Individual email addresses or any other contact details listed on this site are for the personal use of individuals seeking to contact the listed person concerning DBVI activities. This details may not be used for any other commercial or non-commercial purpose.
- The dbvi.org Logo,… etc are trademarks of DBVI. Ownership of all such trademarks and the goodwill associated therewith remains with DBVI or the applicable trademark holder.
- Our failure to list a current trademark is not a waiver of our intellectual property rights to that name or logo. All other products and company names mentioned on the dbvi.org Web site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- You may not use any metatags or any other hidden text utilizing any name, trademark, or product or service name of DBVI without the prior written permission of DBVI. In addition, the look and feel of the website (including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts), trademark, and/or trade dress of DBVI may not be copied, imitated, or used (in whole or in part) without the prior written permission of DBVI. Reference to any products, services,processes, or other information, by trade name, trademark, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement,sponsorship, or recommendation thereof by DBVI.
- If you have any questions about the use of our trademarks, please write to email@example.com.
Jurisdiction And Applicable Law
- Any dispute arising out of the accessing or use of this website shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of law situated at Topeka, Kansas.
- If any provision of this agreement is unlawful, void, or unenforceable in whole or in part, the remaining provisions shall not be affected, unless we determine that the invalid or unenforceable provision is an essential term to the agreement, in which case, we may at our sole discretion amend the agreement.
Copyright © 2000 – 2017 Dadabhagwan Vignan Institute, Topeka, Kansas.
All rights reserved Dadabhagwan Vignan Institute, Topeka, Kansas.